Click here to download the Email Advisement Form (MS Word)
Advisement is required by the College to be sure students are following the curriculum requirements for your intended major. All students will have a MUST SEE ADVISOR hold on their account before registration each semester. Typically, requires you to come into the Advisement Center and meet with your advisor. For your convenience we also offer an Email Advisement option.
To be eligible, students MUST MEET ALL of the following conditions:
- Be assigned to one of the following Academic Advisors: Amber Bradberry, Keokuk Kight, Pamela Maxey, Ashley Cooper, or Krystal Houston (Verify Advisor Assignment in the DUCK)
- Have met with an Academic Advisor for an in-office/face-to-face advisement session at least once.
- Be clear about the curriculum requirements for your major.
- Be in GOOD academic standing (Institutional GPA= 2.0+). Students on ACADEMIC WARNING/PROBATION are NOT eligible for Email Advisement.
5 STEPS TO THE EMAIL ADVISEMENT PROCESS
- Click HERE to Download Email Advisement Form (MS Word)
- Review your previous CURRICULUM GUIDE (emailed to your CSU email account after your last advisement session) or visit http://www.clayton.edu/academicprograms to link to your major’s website and review the curriculum requirements for your major.
- Complete the ENTIRE form. Must submit 2 separate forms for summer and fall registration.
- Email the form to your assigned Academic Advisor from your CSU EMAIL ACCOUNT.
- Your Advisor will review the form and send an email to your CSU Email account within 2 business days notifying you of your registration status.
All correspondence must take place via your CSU email account.