The Academic Advisors are located in the College of Arts and Sciences Advisement Center (Clayton Hall T-103). Advisor Assignments can be found in the DUCK. Students are assigned to Academic Advisors according to the box below:
|Ms. Jill Ellington advises B.A.S.-Administrative/Technology Management (Last Names S-Z), Biology, Chemistry, English, History and Philosophy majors.
|Ms. Pamela Maxey advises B.A.S.-Administrative/Technology Management (Last Names I-R), History, Philosophy, Pre-Communication & Media Studies, Pre-Middle Grades Education, and Psychology & Human Services majors.
|Ms. Keokuk Kight advises B.A.S.-Administrative/Technology Management (Last Names A-H), Criminal Justice, Legal Studies, Paralegal Studies, and Sociology majors.
|The following Advisor is NOT located in this Advisement Center:
Ms. Vangela Humphries - Liberal & Integrative Studies Majors Office Location: Faculty Hall 121
A combination of DROP-IN HOURS (no appointment needed) and REQUIRED SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS (via Advisor Trac) are held during Priority Advisement Periods (March and October).
APPOINTMENTS ARE ALWAYS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS.
Advisor Trac is our online scheduling system for advisement appointments. Follow the directions below to view our advising availability. We look forward to meeting with you!
- Go to www.clayton.edu and click on the SWAN PORTAL LOGIN (upper left corner).
- Sign into the SWAN. Click on Advising icon. Advising
- Click on SEARCH AVAILABILITY Located on the left side of the screen
- Under “CHOOSE A CENTER” CLICK AcadAdv - Coll AS (College Arts & Sciences) >
Then SELECT YOUR ASSIGNED ADVISOR FROM THE “CONSULTANT” DROP DOWN MENU >
Scheduling with the wrong advisor will result in your appointment being cancelled. >
Then INDICATE YOUR REASON FOR THE APPOINTMENT FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU >
- IF YOU WANT TO UTILIZE THE DROP-IN TIMES (LIGHT GREEN BOXES), NO FURTHER ACTION REQUIRED. Drop by the Advisement Center (Clayton Hall T-103) during the stated days/times for your Advisor.
- To schedule an appointment: CLICK ON THE DESIRED APPOINTMENT DAY/TIME (DARK GREEN BOXES)
Appointments must be scheduled at least 1 day in advance. If no dates are shown, you may have to extend your dates of availability.
- Enter or select a brief reason for the appointment - i.e. ADVISEMENT OR WITHDRAWAL
- SAVE APPOINTMENT Your appointment date /time will be displayed & an email confirmation will be sent to your CSU account.
If you need to cancel your appointment, you may do so by clicking the “X” to the right of your appointment information. Enter a reason for the cancellation and click the confirm cancellation tab on the bottom right of the screen. You will not be able to schedule another appointment until the next day.